What is the license transfer policy for the products?
Software license transfers are only available for customers who own a purchased, full software license of the product in question.
- You may not transfer NFR, Educational, Free or Time-Limited Licenses.
- If the product is purchased at a regular price (no sale price), the transfer will be done for free. But if the product is purchased with the sale price, then the person you transferred them to will have to pay the License Transfer Fee per individual or bundle licenses.
- Customers who have already transferred a particular product. For example, you may not purchase a product, transfer it to another user, then repurchase the same product and transfer it a second time.
- You may not transfer any past versions of software after purchasing an upgrade while still retaining the latest version. If you wish to transfer your license to another user, only the present version of that product will be transferred, while past versions will be disabled.
To transfer a license to another user, the original owner of the license must contact NoiseAsh directly with our support from firstname.lastname@example.org with the following included in the e-mail:
- Name of the new user
- E-mail address of the new user
- License Number of the product the owner would like to have transferred
NoiseAsh is not involved in any financial agreement or transaction between both the seller and buyer who transfer licenses.
If you have any questions about NoiseAsh’s license transfer policy, please contact NoiseAsh Customer Support.